Reed is often added as a block to elevation drawings. Such blocks tend to be either too short or too long for the position in which it is placed. With 'Reed In Elevation' you can add a reed pattern to your elevation, just be selecting linear entities. You can place either typhaceae or phragmites reed. With both reed families you can set the height to low, medium, high or mixed. With element ratio you can control the density of the reed. If you place phragmites reed you can choos a level of detail for the flowers and you can let the reed point to a particular direction to make it seem it's blowing in the wind. Typhaceae reed has cigar shaped flowers. With flower ratio you can determine the ratio of these flower elements. Because the reed will be placed on the linear entities you select the reed will always have the right spread. And like it is in nature, the reed will never look the same.
- Applies to:
- lines, arcs, polylines, splines, ellipse
- Draws a reed pattern on selected linear entities
- reed, typhaceae, phragmites, length, density, ratio, height, group, direction, seeds, section, elevation, random, block
- Elevations, patterns, randomisers
- No additional suitability information