Flowers are often added as blocks to elevation drawings. Such blocks are often too short or too long for the position in which it is placed. With 'Tulips In Elevation' you can add a tulip pattern to your elevation, just be selecting linear entities. By setting the distance you determine how much tulips should be placed. You can pick colors for both the bulb as the stem. With order you can determine if those colors should be used randomly or in de order you selected them.
- Applies to:
- polylines, circles, ellipses, splines, lines, arcs
- Place entities on selected entities representing tullips
- baseline, color, elevation, section, tulip
- Elevations, patterns, randomisers
- May not work in AutoCAD versions other than english versions
- Watch on YouTube