Drawing vegetation can be quiet a hassle in AutoCAD. There are blocks sure, but they are rarely the length you need them to be. Besides, when using block we see a very unnatural repetition in the pattern which is a pity. With the 'LeaVeS' command you can draw three kind of leave shapes on any linear entity. The command is able to draw elliptic, obovate and hastate leave shapes. You can set the height of the pattern, the spacing between the leaves and even the length of the leaves. You can adjust the graphics of the leaves to the style of your drawing by drawing the leaves either as arcs, polylines or hatches. You can even select colors the command will apply randomly to the leaves for a more colorful effect. The command will group the leaves by default. Be careful though, the amount of leaves can be hard for your computer to process!
- Applies to:
- line, arc, polyline, circle, spline, ellipse
- Draws leave shapes on linear entities
- leaf, hastate, obovate, elliptic, height, spacing, length, entity, color, group
- Color, patterns, randomisers
- No additional suitability information
- Watch on YouTube